The US market place has a very different regulatory framework to both the UK and the EU. This course gives an overview of what is a legal necessity for UK exporters and the difference between ABYC and ISO standards
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Get an overview on the legal necessities for exporting small leisure craft to the US
- Understanding the difference between ABYC and ISO Standards
- Guidance on how to apply for US MIC Code
- Understanding the current export tariffs and finding out where and how to check them
IS IT RIGHT FOR ME?
Highly recommended for
- All manufacturers currently exporting
- Brokers with US customers
- Businesses looking to expand to the US Market
- New dates to be confirmed.
Course developed and delivered by British Marine Technical Team