Building on the foundations of the Recreational Craft Regulations course the EU export course looks at what UK exporters to the EU need to do to ensure their products meet the EU regulations
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Get an overview on the differences between the UK and the EU regulations
- Guidance on MIC registrations
- Understanding the current list of harmonised standards
- How to keep your design and certification up to date
- Brief overview of current tariffs, Rules of Origin and how and where to check tariffs on UK exported goods
IS IT RIGHT FOR ME?
Highly recommended for
- All manufacturers currently exporting to the EU
- Brokers with EUcustomers
- Businesses looking to expand or restart their trades with the EU
- New dates to be confirmed.
Course developed and delivered by British Marine Technical Team